Wednesday 22 February 2012

Chit Chat Session with Roveena 'EXCLUSIVE'


Chit Chat With Roveena

Name: 

Roveena

Location: 

Toronto, Ontario, Canada 

What is the best thing about Roveena?

"Animal Lover – I am a vegetarian! I truly am an advocate for animals and do my best to limit the use of products that could hurt or endanger animals"

When did you discover your talent?

"As young as a year old! My parents used to record me singing to ABBA songs on cassettes! We still have those cassette tapes"  

Where did you get your inspiration/who was your inspiration? and why?

 "I find this question always hard to answer, cause I have come across many people in my life that have inspired me. The interactions we have in our lives always lead us to a path that comes from the inspiration that we experience from time to time"

Who is your favourite artist? and why?

"I have so many but hands down Celine Dion & Whitney Houston. I literally would listen to their albums as a  child and strived to reach her vocal capabilities. I truly feel that is how I honed my vocal abilities and got me to where I am today." 

Have you worked with anybody with a celebrity status? 


"Not yet!

Who would you like to work with?

"Ah! Too many to note down! "

Tea or Coffee? 


"Neither! Water all the way"

What do you sing in the shower? 

"I actually don’t sing in the shower. Mainly because I am in and out of the shower so fast and spend most of my other time singing!"

Is there an artist in the UK you would like to work with? 


"I don’t really have one in mind!"

What is your biggest achievement?  


"Singing the Canadian National Anthem and the US anthem at the Rogers Centre (formely known as the Skydome) for two Major League Baseball games! It was such an amazing experience!"


Whats in the future for Roveena? 


"I am near completion of my first EP – so looking forward for everyone to hear my first original project!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there we have it an EXCLUSIVE Chit Chat session with Roveena. For more information follow Roveena at:

Twitter:

@RoveenaMusic

Website:

WWW.ROVEENA.CA


Roveena - My Heart Will Go On (Cover)





Roveena Music Video - "Wherever I Go"  




BeAsian Exclusive 

No comments:

Post a Comment